This activities booking service is facilitated by Very Hungry Nomads and Miss R Davey ABN 60 202 879 601 (“Very Hungry Nomads”, “we”, “our”, “us”) on behalf of third party suppliers (“activity suppliers”). When you make an activity booking with us the following terms and conditions will apply:
When a booking is successfully placed with an activity supplier (which is evidenced by you receiving a confirmation email from us) the contract formed is directly between you and the activity supplier. You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking of any activities displayed on this website. You agree to make full or partial payment (depending on selected activity) inclusive of a credit card surcharge of 3% per booking transaction via a debit through Stripe.com to your nominated credit card.
Refunds, Changes and Cancellations
The cancellation policy for each activity is as follows (unless a different policy is notified by the activity supplier on the booking page for the applicable activity):
- Booking Deposit is Non-Refundable»;
- Cancellations notified 7 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 7 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you will not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier, and/or any balance owing on booked activity will be charged to your original credit card as Full Cancellation/No show fees.
Not all activity suppliers will accept changes once they have received your booking. It may be possible to change your booking but this will be at the discretion of the activity supplier (fees may apply).
- If you need to increase the number of people included in your booking: select the same activity online and buy the additional tickets required.
- If you need to decrease the number of people, please email us directly with details of your booking. Please note cancellation fees may apply.
- If you need to change the date of your booking, please email us with details of your booking and we will contact the supplier on your behalf. We will let you know if it is possible. Please note rescheduling fees may apply.
If you Need To Cancel
- Please contact our us via email with details of your booking to see if a cancellation is possible. Please note rescheduling fees may apply.
- If your activity is cancelled due to reasons outside of the supplier’s control including cases such as bad weather or mechanical breakdown that prevents your activity from going ahead on the scheduled date, you will be given the option to reschedule the activity within three months of the original activity date (if reasonably practicable), or receive a cash refund on the activity. Please note if you opt for a refund, the initial Booking deposit Fee is not refundable.
In the event the Activity Supplier Cancels
If your activity is cancelled by the activity supplier you must contact us within 48 hours of being notified to discuss your rescheduling needs or refund options.
Lack of Availability
We cannot accept any liability if a booked activity session is overbooked or unavailable. In this event you will be entitled to a full refund. We do not guarantee the availability of any of the activities published on this website.
It is the activity suppliers’ responsibility to provide an accurate description of their activities on this website. We make every effort to ensure all information displayed on our site is accurate; however, as considerable information is accessed from the activity suppliers, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of all information nor are we able to guarantee that the site is free of errors or faults. We reserve the right to change information displayed on our site (including these Terms & Conditions) at any time without notice to you.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include goods and services tax (GST). Prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our activity suppliers. Prices can and will change on our website according to most recent Foreign Exchange Rates.
When making a booking on this website your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest encryption technology.
Without affecting any of your statutory consumer rights that cannot be lawfully excluded or limited: a) we will not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (howsoever caused, including negligence, and whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of or connected with our site or any products or services purchased on our site, and b) we make no warranty or representation as to the fitness or suitability of any product or service displayed on our site or any linked site. Where our liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law such liability is limited to the value of the booking made.
We receive payments from our activity suppliers for providing this booking service. For information on how we deal with your personal information please refer to our privacy & copyright policy.
We collect your personal information to enable us to make your booking with the supplier. We may use your personal information (including email address) to provide you with information about other activities available from veryhungrynomads.com
Protecting your privacy is a responsibility Very Hungry Nomads Pty Ltd takes very seriously.
We will only collect and use your personal information as outlined in this Policy. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this Policy. In order to purchase activities through our site, it is necessary for you to disclose personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, credit card details and other identifying information in order for us to process orders and provide you customer service.
All the material on this web site is subject to the copyright of Very Hungry Nomads Pty Ltd or its third party licensors. You must not reproduce any of the material contained on this web site except that you may download a copy of this web site to the local hard drive of the computer used to access the site; and print extracts of this web site, but only for your personal use.
You are not permitted to copy any of the material on this web site or otherwise incorporate it into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form; or provide a link to this web site from another web site without Very Hungry Nomads Pty Ltd’s prior written consent. To become an affiliate, email us directly.